Saturday, July 11, 2009

ClixGalore India - My thoughts...

ClixGalore India offers five scaled levels of affiliate recruitment and promotional services to their merchants with a small but growing position in the India Affiliate Marketing industry. Network access to the USA, Japan, Australia, India and the UK.

If you use a free email account to join, it is likely that your application will be declined. You need to have an email address that matches with website domain that you used during registration.

If anyone knows how to get accepted with this network, please reply me with details.

2 comments:

  1. Hey…how can you write so well? My children are gaga over your colorful website. My teenage daughter wants to sell her `dance moves’ online and my younger son is recording his rock ‘n roll compositions. Thanks for your idea on making money by posting talents that each one of us have in some form or the other. As per your suggestions, my family as a whole (including hubby dear) have posted what we have to offer on sell photo template, work from home websites. I think a `family that blogs together, also stays together’.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One look and I have subscribed to your RSS feed. You are a wonderful writer and your website is just an amazing platform. How did you do this? Wish someone could guide me on how to start my own micro-blogging site. I have no doubt in my mind which road to take. You have convinced me to take up a full-time job as a freelance writer. I have begun my journey with marketplaces like buy graphics design , how to make money online from home, and www.elance.com. You can too!

    ReplyDelete